The registration fee includes coffee/tea breaks and lunch on the our days of the conference. It also includes a bus service from the downtown hotels to the conference.
Full Price: USD $240
ISCP member: USD $180
Student: USD $120
Student ISCP member: USD $80
Important note for reduced price registration:
- Students: Send proof of your student status (a readable, high-resolution pdf or jpg image of your Student ID) to email@example.com. After verification, you will receive a password to use during the registration process.
- ISCP members: Use this option only if you are a current ISCP member.
- ISCP member and student member registrations will be checked against membership lists and proof of student status. Any invalid registration will be voided without a refund.
- The conference organization team assumes no responsibility for any errors made by participants during the registration process. Payments cannot be refunded.
Participants without presentation arc welcome: Registration deadline April 15, 2023.
- Registration will not be open during the conference period
- Registrants who do not present a paper will not receive an invitation letter.
- Non-registered persons will not be able to attend.
Participation with presentation: Registration deadline March 10, 2023
- Proposals must have been submitted by the deadline (November 30, 2022).
- After the review (February 15, 2023), the Program Committee will send email notices of acceptance for proposals that have received a positive review.
- All paper and panel participants must have registered by the participant registration deadline (March 10, 2023) to be included in the program.
- If you need a formal Letter of invitation, please contact us. Letters of invitation can only be sent to those whose papers have been accepted and who have completed registration.